Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Meet At Last!

It's funny mentoring someone at work because I'm also the tech coach; the difference might make my head spin. What I'm going to have to keep in mind is to reflect upon what I am supposed to get out of this reciprocal relationship. That should keep things balanced. I'm not really open-minded about this; HH likes to work fast and does not necessarily 'apply' the information that he's given...or at least he says he does but if you have a chance to see him in action, then you see that there is little follow through. However, he seems to be committed to this course of action because he's made it part of his professional growth; he wants to develop his teacher web page for his 'essential question.'

Mainly, I'll have to keep my eyes open to see what will be in this for me. Stay posted for future developments.

No comments: